Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How Do I Hook Up A Blu-Ray Player?

blu ray player jvc
 on JVC Launches Blu-ray, VHS and HDD Recorder Combo
blu ray player jvc image
Q. I have a 52" HD TV (1080p) and a JVC surround sound system that only plays regular DVDs. I want to buy a Blu-Ray player to put into this system. How do I hook it up? Please don't tell me I have to buy a new surround sound system to go with the new Blu-Ray player!


Answer
"Please don't tell me I have to buy a new surround sound system to go with the new Blu-Ray player!"

You already know the answer.

Does the 'system' have a extra optical or coaxial-digital input? If so, you just run either a toslink cable or video cable from the BlueRay player to this input and you have 5.1 surround sound.

If the 'system' has a Left/Right RCA audio inputs (colored red and white), you MIGHT be able to hook up RCA cables from the BlueRay player to these inputs.

But - standard DVD's include ProLogic sound track which work with the Left/Right audio outputs. I dont know if BluRay disks offer a ProLogic track. Check the menu system of the player to see if it will down-convert the sound to ProLogic.

is there a way to get a blu ray 3d player to work on a jvc d-series tv?




JMD


I am hooking up a blue ray 3d player to my jvc d-series old television. I have the needed power cord as well as an hemisphere to Rda cable hooked into it, but I don't have any picture coming from the player. Do I need another cord? Does the Tv need to be on a specific channel or input?


Answer
The TV needs to be tuned to the input you've connected the player to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Do I Hook Up A Blu-Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment