Thursday, January 30, 2014

3D Blu-Ray player on normal tv?




Holy Crap


I have a normal LCD 1080p tv.
If I buy a Blu ray that plays 3d movies will I be able to watch them as they were intended on my tv or do I need a 3d tv?
(I also have a plasma tv. They are both 42" if that means anything)

Any suggestions on what Blu ray I should buy?



Answer
Keep in mind to watch in 3D you will need the following: 3D HDTV, 3D blu ray disc player, 3D blu ray disc movie and 3D glasses. I just purchase an OPPO 93 blu ray disc player and it is a 3D player along with being a universal player. It is one of the very best player in the market. The price of the player is $499 (you are not going to find it for less money), I purchase my online at Audio Advisor for the price of $509.95 that includes free sales tax and free shipping. It replaced my Pioneer and Panasonic blu ray disc player for my home theater. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on the player. If the price is to high, then I would recommend the Panasonic 3D player. Hope this will help you out.

Best blue-ray player for upscaling and audio?




mike s


Just looking to get the best dvd player that will give my normal dvd's the best picture quality and the best possible audio as well, does anybody know what is supposed to have the best rating for that? THanks


Answer
The PS3 is, at best, a mediocre upscaler for DVDs. The best (reasonably priced) Blu-ray player all round are made by OPPO (See link and read reviews). Exceptional DVD upscaling, great audio and video processing (audiophile quality in the Model 95, but the 93 is excellent too), universal player (plays almost anything) ... just not the cheapest. Many believe that Panasonic makes the best "normal" Blu-ray player.

EDIT: Another response recommended not bothering to upconvert DVD. Not very useful if you have a collection of DVDs, and not acknowledging that there are big differences in how well DVDs can be upscaled. While all Blu-ray players do essentially identical jobs on blu-ray disks, there are BIG differences in how well DVDs look on different players. The Oppo and a few other Blu-ray players (some Pioneers come to mind) do a great job on DVDs. No, it's not as good as Blu-ray, but they can look pretty darn good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 3D Blu-Ray player on normal tv?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment