Monday, January 27, 2014

Recommendations for Blu-Ray players that also stream Netflix?

blu ray player that streams netflix and amazon
 on http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/electronics/Cat500/Sony/BDP ...
blu ray player that streams netflix and amazon image



Tommy


When searching for a good quality Blu-Ray player that also streams apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc., I can only seem to find older models (2009, 2010, 2011). Does anyone have any recommendations (or links) for good quality players that also stream? If not, would you recommend just getting a Roku 3???

Thanks for any knowledgable feedback.

-Tommy



Answer
xBox One

What kind of blu-ray player should I buy?




Dylan


I'm looking into getting a new blu-ray player. My plans are to walk into best buy and look for one. I'm not really sure what my price range should be and I hear most blu-ray players are cheap now. I really just want to be able to stream netflix from it and watch movies in good quality. It'd help me if you could tell me what too look for when buying one and what brand would be the best buy.


Answer
Make sure it has netflix, amazon, etc, connectivity. Only some have that capability.
And you probably want one with 3D capability.
Pick a name brand like Sony or similar.

One feature (important to me anyway) is how long it takes to start playing a Blu-ray movie. The sony model I have takes about 5 minutes, really bad.

Go online and look for reviews.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Recommendations for Blu-Ray players that also stream Netflix?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment