Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How do I log out of Netflix on a Vizio blu ray player?

blu ray player with netflix
 on Blu Ray Player Netflix
blu ray player with netflix image
Q. I need to log out of the current Netflix account and get into a different one, but I can't figure out how to go about it. I deactivated the blu ray player on my Netflix account and logged off, but it still shows up on the player. Help!


Answer
reset your player to the default settings in the set up menu....

What is the best Blu-Ray player for Netflix?




wiggum82


We recently bought a Sony Blu-Ray player (BDP-BX57) and the Netflix interface is horrible. All it has is instant que, which means you have to go to your computer to add movies to watch. There is no search option. Is it this way with every Blu-Ray player? I want a Blu-Ray player where you can use Netflix and search for movies, similar to the Wii. I also want it to be easy enough for my kids to use. What is the best Blu-Ray player for Netflix?


Answer
I would get a ps3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I log out of Netflix on a Vizio blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment