Tuesday, January 28, 2014

what is a good brand for a blu ray player ?

blu ray player apps
 on Compare Price VIZIO 3D Blu-ray player with Wireless Internet Apps and ...
blu ray player apps image



mw3051


i need a blu ray player that can of course play blu ray and dvd's, but also can stream stuff like hulu or netflix, and also will let me play movies from a computer on my local area network.

being able to check the weather would be nice too.

any helpful advice is appreciated.

thank you.



Answer
Be careful. The inclusion of streaming apps in televisions and blu ray players is a "add on". I have 8 streaming apps on my Panasonic BluRay player. I have 28 on my WD TV Live box and my WD box has a better interface, gets updated every few weeks, streams from my PC or USB flash and HDD drives.

For $99 it is a much better device and experience. (And yes - it does have a Weather app).

My advice would be you get a good, basic BluRay player, but get your streaming apps from a media server like a Roku unit or the WD TV Live box.

What Blu-Ray players available are able to be region hacked?




Marshall M


A lot of Blu-Ray players have hacks to make them region free for DVDs but not for Blu-Rays. Are there any mainstream players that have the ability to change their Blu-Ray region code?


Answer
Hello, for changing the blu-ray region code, Passkey is my assistant for a long time, which can
* *Decrypt any Blu-ray and remove all known Blu-ray protections
* *Rip Blu-ray to your hard disk
* *Work together with other apps to access/edit Blu-ray content

More information about changing the code and removing the protections here
http://www.passkeysoftware.com/passkey-for-blu-ray.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good brand for a blu ray player ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment