Saturday, February 1, 2014

Should I get a Playstaion 3 or just a blu-ray player?




KT21


Alright so I already have an Xbox 360, and can't decide if I should upgrade to a PS3 or just stay with my 360 and buy a blu-ray player. Are the PS3's graphics really that much better than the 360's? How's the online gaming experience? ETC. I know in you can now get a 120GB PS3 for about $300. Is it worth it?
Sorry forgot to say this.......... I don't have the money to buy a PS3 right now so I was thinking about selling my 360 to get a PS3. That's the question I meant to ask. I found a great blu-ray player for $100. So should I just buy the blu-ray player or sell my 360 to get a Playstation 3?



Answer
most people get the ps3 cuz it has blu ray then again they both have outstanding graphics. ps3 has bigger online rooms for intense kill zone 2 big online room in that game. they are both good in a way dont believe the other people who say one console is better than the other cuz its not true both have their flaws and both have good things just its up to the buyer to decide if u have a 360 might as well get the ps3 some games are only for a specific console u know. like kill zone only for ps3 and gears of war only for the 360 both outstanding games with killer graphics so its up to u man. its worth buying both consoles. period. i have both and no complains so far so yea its worth it

Do region free blu ray players also play any sort of DVD?




Elizabeth


I want to buy the new Hollow Crown DVD but I don't to wait a year. Also I want a Blu ray player b.c I need one lol. I know that Blu ray can play DVD but can region free also play DVD?


Answer
It depends on the player and on how far the unlocking goes...

You can buy a Blu-ray player that is unlocked for DVD only. This will play any region locked DVDs (codes 1~6), but it will only play Blu-rays for the zone you live in, i.e. Zone A - American continent, Zone B - Europe, etc. So, a player unlocked like this would play DVDs from around so you could buy the Hollow Crown DVD and play it.

Buying a fully unlocked Blu-ray player (Any Blu-ray zone + any DVD region) is possible but it is very expensive.

The alternative is to use a PC and some copy software to make a back-up disc that plays without having to worry about regions or zones. Google is your friend :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get a Playstaion 3 or just a blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment