Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blu Ray player playing DVDs?




Karen


Hi guys.

Brought a blu ray player around a month ago and I'm converted.

What I don't understand is if a Blu Ray player upscales a DVD to near Blu ray quality, what is the quality that it doesn't alter ? I.E is the picture stil not quite as good as Blu Ray

I get that Blu Ray will let you go on internet and has specials features but I'm not intrested in this - just the movie.

Thanks !



Answer
hi,
maybe you will like this covenient tool for alll that. It can do:
DVD to iPad Converter provides you with powerful function of ripping DVD to iPad video formats and extracting audio from DVD file to any popular audio format as you like. DVD to iPad Converter also possesses mighty editing functions:

so much ipad software in this site,
http://www.ipad-tools.biz/

http://www.ipad-tools.biz/dvd-to-ipad-converter/index.html

Why does my Sony Blu Ray Player keep changing the source mode of my television?




Pharmwanna


I have a Sony BDP-S360 Blu Ray Player that when powered on will have to be unplugged before I can switch back to cable. I even powered it down but it will boot back up as soon as I change the source on the television.

To get back to cable, I unplug the HDMI cable from the television but it is getting annoying. What should I do?

I have the new apple tv and it doesn't do that on or off. It must be the player.



Answer
Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper is the Blu-ray disc ripper and widescreen DVD ripper for you to backup your Blu-ray disc and DVD disc. You can store the Blu-ray copy or DVD copy on computer, WD TV, Apple TV, NAS and home server for playing on HD TV, or burn to a blank disc for BD-R without copy protection.

Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper also enables you to play on portable devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Droid X, Droid 2, HTC EVO 4G, Nexus One and Archos, edit Blu-ray movie and DVD movie on Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas. You can even upload home-made Blu-ray movie and DVD movies to YouTube, Motionbox and share with families and friends after conversion.

It helps you backup Blu-ray disc and DVD disc, which are encoded with copy protection, region code, AACS (up to MKBv17) or BD+, and rip TrueHD, DTS-HD and EAC3 audio. The program also lists Blu-ray chapters and titles, DVD chapters and title for you to easily copy the main movie. You can choose the subtitle and audio streams with the language you like.

http://www.aunsoft.com/blu-ray-ripper/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Blu Ray player playing DVDs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment