Saturday, February 1, 2014

Whats a better deal - purchasing a PS3 or a Blu Ray Player?




Me Y





Answer
Last year the answer was obvious - the PS3 was not much more expensive than a stand alone player and had great performance.

But now - $200 players are available and the prices are predicted to drop to $150 this summer. A lot less than the $400 PS3.

And some of the new Samsung players take a internet connection and have "Netflix" built in so you can watch the on-demand movies from NetFlix through the bluray player. (I dont believe the PS3 offers this).

While I am not a 'green' person - the PS3 consumes the power of 3 refrigerators. This is a bit of over-kill for movie watching.

So I am kind of leaning towards a stand alone BluRay player as being better.

Where can I find the best deals on Blu-ray players?




Mike T


I'm looking to get a Blu-ray Player but don't want to spend a fortune. Where can i find the best deal on a good Blu-ray Player?


Answer
I stumbled on to a pretty good website just for that a few weeks ago. I managed to get my Blu-ray player for like $75 less than had I just gone and bought a player from some store.

It's definitely worth checking out: http://mybluraydeals.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a better deal - purchasing a PS3 or a Blu Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment