Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Is there such thing as a FREE Blu-Ray Player software?

blu ray player software free
 on Enjoy Blu-ray Movies with FreeSmith Freeware Blu ray Player
blu ray player software free image



Carmen


I bought an external Blu-Ray Player for my laptop and there is a driver for it, but it does not come with a player. I downloaded a few Blu-Ray Player softwares and they were all trials. I would like to find one that is completely free.

If you know of one, that would be awesome and greatly appreciative.
Thank you so much.



Answer
You can use Media Player Classic - Home Cinema to play Blu-Ray discs. It's open source & free.
http://mpc-hc.org/

FYI It also plays DVDs & numerous video & audio formats. You wont need another media player.

How do I watch Blu-ray movies on Windows 7?







I recently purchased a brand new MSI A6300 notebook. It comes with a blu-ray player and Windows 7. I have tried to use Intervideo WinDVD 8. But unfortunately, it does not play any BD discs. Supposedly Corel does not support this version of the software anymore.

Are there any alternative programs I can download for free to watch Bluray movies on Windows 7?



Answer
If it has a built in Blue Ray CD/DVD drive you do not need any additional software than what is installed on the laptop. Read the user guide/manual for the laptop section on using the optical drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there such thing as a FREE Blu-Ray Player software?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment