Thursday, January 30, 2014

Can I play a blu-ray disc on my new Macbook Pro?




Tyler Kels


I have had my Macbook Pro for less then a year now and I was just wondering if there is any way I can watch a blu-ray disc on my laptop (this would save me the cost of buying a blu-ray player or a PS3).


Answer
Nop.

http://www.amexdigital.com/Press_Release-E_Portable%20Blu-ray%20Super%20Multi%20Drive.htm

get that.

Is it possible to install a Blu-Ray player in my 13 in mac book pro?




metzfan


or at least use a external player?


Answer
Definitely not, well i guess it is possible in theory, but getting the computer to accept it would be impossible. Considering Apple just refreshed the MacBook Pro line i wouldn't expect this addition until atleast next march, and thats only if they decide to do it then. Easiest option is to buy and external.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I play a blu-ray disc on my new Macbook Pro?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment