Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?

blu ray player updates sony
 on Sony BDZ-A70 Blu-ray DVR | iTech News Net
blu ray player updates sony image



jthunt_sk8


I have Mac OS X 10.5.6 and i cant get an update for the firmware of my blu ray player unless i have windows please give me a link or some help on what i can do!


Answer
Go to the Apple web site, under support. They may have an update for you.

Is there a blu ray player that will connect wirelessly through my router and has RCA connection to my TV?







O want to be able to play Netflix and even Amazon Prime in my bedroom, and I got a Sony blu ray player, but it only has HDMI and my TV has RCA (red,white, yellow and another set with blue And other colors). I realize I can get a converter for about $35, but I think it makes more sense to get a Blu Ray player that has the right hook ups. Does it exist? Thanks!!


Answer
You can get one but the picture will not be HD and may be kinda blurry HDMI is the only cable that will carry HD....also the players tend to be expensive and also they are older models that have just not sold out yet...most made before January of 2011 when the Sunset rules took effect...like the Onkyo BDP 809 also the Cambridge Audio 752BD...also you may be able to find on with netflix but probably not Amazon Prime because Amazon Prime is a newer format and I don't think it was being offered in 2010 for Blu ray players...The newer ones that have that tend to be all region free international models and I'm not sure how a region free Blu ray player with wifi works but they do say access your movies on line??? Somehow...Also after doing some research I discovered that the region free models are older models also the newer ones only have HDMI....also it is my understanding that newer Blu ray disks may not play and that if you try and do an update it may disable your player....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Do I update the firmware on my Sony Blu Ray player BDP S300 for Mac OS X Leopard?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment