Thursday, January 30, 2014

I have a JVC blu ray player that won't play blu ray movies.?




grimmie


I have a JVC XV BP10 blu ray player that won't play blu ray movies but it plays DVD movies. I update the firm ware so the drivers are up to date and it still won't play the movies. What should I do?


Answer
You can try to rip Blu ray to other formats,such as AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD with the Blu-ray converter: http://www.bluray-converters.com/ In this way your video can play on many other players.

i have a toshiba blu ray player and a jvc dvd digital cinema system can they be connected together?




Peggy


so i can get surround sound.
toshiba blu-ray BDX2500KU and JVC dvd digital cinema TH-G41
ok, i purchased the hmdi cable and connected, but now i have no signal from the tv, should i purchase another hmdi cable to run from the jvc dvd to the tv ?
sorry HDMI cable



Answer
"i have a toshiba blu ray player and a jvc dvd digital cinema system can they be connected together?"

A question like this and no mention of model #s.
Ok, I found the links to your blu-ray and HTIB. I looked at the downloaded .PDF manuals, and both your units have HDMI connectivity. Get an HDMI cable from Walmart and connect this to the one HDMI output of the blu-ray, then plug the other end to the HDMI input on the JVC. You should be good to go!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a JVC blu ray player that won't play blu ray movies.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment