Sunday, January 26, 2014

Do any blu-ray players let you search for movies on netflix by typing in the title of the movie?

blu ray player software
 on Windows 8 Blu-ray media player | Blu-ray Media Player
blu ray player software image



bryan


I just got a blu-ray player that only lets me choose what to watch from my netflix instant queue. Do any blu-ray players have the option to search for a movie/tv show by typing in the title? I have a roku player that does this and it makes it so much easier to find the movie i am looking for.


Answer
It is not good idea to search blu-ray movies online, you'd better buy blu-ray dics and get a blu-ray player not the software on PC

How to find and up date my blu ray players software I am totally lost and frustrated?




Andre


Right now it says my software is PKG_DVD_2_1_060_RC
I recently rented a new blu ray and could not watch it as it said I need an update but I can not seem to find one. Though I admit I am not great at tech. Stuff. Thank you for any help!



Answer
Your firmware number indicates you have a Momitsu BDP-899 Blu-Ray player, clones of which were sold under about a hundred different brand names. Often these were the price leader "house brand" devices sold by big stores (like HMV, or Ebuyer). The Sherwood BDP-5004 was one of these.
 
This appears to be a generic or reference (not branded) copy of the newer (076) firmware, so try this one,
 
http://www.sosmp3.com/mp3s.asp?id=26

Drag the files onto a FAT32 formatted USB flash drive; insert the flash drive into the Blu-Ray player; follow the instructions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do any blu-ray players let you search for movies on netflix by typing in the title of the movie?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment