Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What are some of the better Blu Ray players that stream Netflix?

blu ray player at walmart
 on Philips BDP3020/F7 Blu-ray Disc Player: TV & Video : Walmart.com
blu ray player at walmart image



vicjd1


Unfortunately, I currently have the super slow bd-p 1500 blu ray player and I am thinking of upgrading to get Netflix streaming. Thanks!


Answer
At the moment your choices are still somewhat limited, but that will be changing soon. If you want something _right_now_ you'll still be looking at the new Samsung models that load considerably faster. The BDP 1600, which replaced the 1500 model, or there is always a higher up/more expensive Samsung you could get. Or you could go with an LG. I think the Samsung would be a better choice. You could find a 1600 on Ebay for about $185. Walmart sells (online) the model 1590 which is basically a 1600 with a slightly different face to it and sells for $50 less than the 1600 in the stores. They sell for about the same in Ebay.
However, Sony just announced that they will start selling next month a new player that will stream Netflix once they have a firmware upgrade ready later this fall. ($250) No reviews yet on that model as it has just barely been announced. It will probably be similar to their 360 model or perhaps a bit better.

How do I erase my personal information from blu ray before I return it?




della d


Hi all, I have a question regarding my personal information and what is, and what is not stored on the blu ray player.
My Samsung blu ray player lost its power connection. I called Samsung and they were nice enough to extend my warranty. I sent the p,Ayer to them, they refurbished , returned to me. I was never able to hook it back up to my smart tv. I just finally called for help. We went through several process steps and finally the tech said the HDMI connector on the blu ray was not working, that he would extend the warranty again, send it back, and all that. I decided to go to Walmart, purchase a new blu ray to hook up to make sure the tech was guessing right. I told the Walmart checker that I would be returning the player most likely and would they accept it I'd the box was opened. She acted like that was such a common event and said of course I can return. So, my question is- since I did put in my AT&T Internet key code to get it all running on the web so I could check it out (it did work by the way- the Samsung guy was right)...question: when I return this blu ay player, will it still have my AT&T information stored in it and how can I erase the AT&T wifi code before I return it?



Answer
If it were me I'd simply enter a random code to overwrite yours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some of the better Blu Ray players that stream Netflix?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment