Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How to connect my computer to my sony s370 blu ray player?

blu ray player sony
 on Sony BDP-S185 Blu-Ray Player | eBay
blu ray player sony image



Terri


I know that there is a way to connect my computer to stream to my sony s370 blu ray player. I would like to know if I would need a cable of some sort to connect them and if so what kind?
I've been looking this up for days and would love if someone could help me figure this out.

Thank you in advance.



Answer
What you have to do is get a router then you connect the Blu ray and the computer to the router using cat5 or cat 6 cable or you could also go wireless if you have the proper adapters and equipment for that and then you create a network, for the computer and the blu ray, most routers will do this fairly easily using an included disk that you insert into the computer, the network is also connected to the Internet, the blu ray does not have a browser so you cannot go any where on the internet nor can you transfer anything you want from your computer, the blu ray is limited to certain sites on the Internet it can visit and certain things it can do. The blu ray will not connect directly to your computer but I think there may be a way to send still photos from the computer to the blu ray that will appear on the TV screen.

Can I connect RCA speakers and subwoofer to Sony blu ray player?




MjFN1


I have a vizio HDTV and a Sony blu ray player, I found the RCA speakers and subwoofer with speaker wires(only) at a good price. I dont know much about electronics but will I be able to somehow hook all this up with what I have? If so, can someone send me a link or tell me how?


Answer
No, you can't. You need a receiver to power your speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect my computer to my sony s370 blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment