Sunday, January 26, 2014

Can I connect RCA speakers and subwoofer to Sony blu ray player?

blu ray player prices
 on Blu-Ray Players Deliver The Very Best Value In Home Entertainment
blu ray player prices image



MjFN1


I have a vizio HDTV and a Sony blu ray player, I found the RCA speakers and subwoofer with speaker wires(only) at a good price. I dont know much about electronics but will I be able to somehow hook all this up with what I have? If so, can someone send me a link or tell me how?


Answer
No, you can't. You need a receiver to power your speakers.

What is a good and reliable blu ray player?




timster799


I would like to a recommendation on a good blu ray player. Should I get a standalone player and buy a Playstation 3 because of their reliability. Any recommendations is appreciated. It will be connected to a HDTV 1080p hi def TV.
I meant to say -- should I get a standalone player OR instead a Playstation 3. Thanks.



Answer
As of right now the PS3 is the best choice....WHY?

Well right now the PS3 is one of the most reliable, durable and cheapest blu-ray plaer on the market today. THe PS3 is also the very few blu-ray players that can updates its firmware to the latest profile.

With this $399 price you get a blu-ray player and an ultimate game console which plays high def games, free online gameplay and can even install Yellwo Dog Linux operating system on the PS3 to use as a computer operating system...

So unless some company company comes out with a stand alone blu-ray player less than $200 or $300 the PS3 is your best choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I connect RCA speakers and subwoofer to Sony blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment