Friday, January 31, 2014

How to connect my computer to my sony s370 blu ray player?




Terri


I know that there is a way to connect my computer to stream to my sony s370 blu ray player. I would like to know if I would need a cable of some sort to connect them and if so what kind?
I've been looking this up for days and would love if someone could help me figure this out.

Thank you in advance.



Answer
What you have to do is get a router then you connect the Blu ray and the computer to the router using cat5 or cat 6 cable or you could also go wireless if you have the proper adapters and equipment for that and then you create a network, for the computer and the blu ray, most routers will do this fairly easily using an included disk that you insert into the computer, the network is also connected to the Internet, the blu ray does not have a browser so you cannot go any where on the internet nor can you transfer anything you want from your computer, the blu ray is limited to certain sites on the Internet it can visit and certain things it can do. The blu ray will not connect directly to your computer but I think there may be a way to send still photos from the computer to the blu ray that will appear on the TV screen.

if i bought a blu-ray player to install in my computer build will it work to play regular dvds.?




William





Answer
As said before, YES it will work. All Blu ray players play all dvd's and store bought cd's for sure. They are expensive because they are still reasonably new and there are still working with getting cheaper parts and what not. I say why not invest now because why continue to buy standard dvds if you are eventually getting a blu ray player. you dont want to waste money on standard dvds when the picture quality isnt going to be the same as a blu ray disc and you are going to eventually get one. Get it now but DO NOT get a first generation player from a company. Get one that has had previous models because certain kinks and issues may have been fixed. Early players take longer to load and sometimes break down. THey are getting much better these days. They will be higher priced then standard dvd players for a while because they work so much better and the blu ray DVD's can hold soo much more data and are more scratch resistant. Eventually they will go down when they find cheaper but good material to build them from




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect my computer to my sony s370 blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment