Friday, January 31, 2014

What is the remote code for a Dynex Blu-Ray player?




Valentine


I'm trying to set up my 1056B01 remote from Time Warner to work with a DX- WBRDVD1 Dynex Blu-Ray player but I can;t seem to find any code that works. I've been on the Dynex website and couldn't find it there. Any of you guys know the code or how to set it up?
Thanks



Answer
Try Insignia codes as well.

How do I program the remote for this Blu-ray player?




Wolf


I recently got a Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray player. I noticed the remote for it had a section on it of buttons for your tv. How do I program it for my tv? I can't find codes, or instructions anywhere.


Answer
Go to this website and download the operating manual in pdf format.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/support/Video/DVD-Recorders-Players.75417




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the remote code for a Dynex Blu-Ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment